reklama
Forum BabyBoom

Dzień dobry...

Starasz się o maleństwo, wiesz, że zostaniecie rodzicami a może masz już dziecko? Poszukujesz informacji, chcesz się podzielić swoim doświadczeniem? Dołącz do naszej społeczności. Rejestracja jest bezpieczna, darmowa i szybka. A wsparcie i wdzięczność, które otrzymasz - nieocenione. Podoba Ci się? Wskakuj na pokład! Zamiast być gościem korzystaj z wszystkich możliwości. A jeśli masz pytania - pisz śmiało.

Ania Ślusarczyk (aniaslu)

• Czy pomożesz Iwonie nadal być mamą? Zrób, co możesz! Tu nie ma czasu, tu trzeba działać. Zobacz
reklama

Czy można i jak zaplanować płec dziecka?? chłopiec/dziewczynka?:)

Maggie super brat mega zakochany nawet ja usypia w lozeczku w sensie wklada smoczka jak wypluje;D
Serio mowi do niej moja slicznotko albo moja gwiazdko najkochansza no rozplynac sie mozna .

Dziekuje za komplementy w imieniu Jasia i Jagusi.

Napisane na LG-K350 w aplikacji Forum BabyBoom
Maziajka i ja się powtórzę super rodzeństwo dzieciaki prześliczne i tak jak dzisiaj obserwuje te wasze zdjęcia to myślę czy chłopak czy dziewczynka wszystkie dzieci są kochane bez względu na płeć

Kitqa normalnie nie mogę sama uwierzyć ty to masz wrażenia ja chyba bym zaraz poleciała na jakieś dobre usg 3 d żeby już mieć pewność ale oczywiście bardzo a to bardzo się cieszę niech te jajeczka już zostaną z Tobą

Aleksandra do trzech razy sztuka a brat to brat sama już nie długo się przekonasz nikt tak nie zrozumie faceta jak drugi facet a ty musisz jeszcze troszkę poczekać na sukienki w szafie

reklama
Aleksandra gratulacje serdeczne[emoji4]ja też mam dwoch synków, oswoisz się z tą myślą i będziesz uwielbiać swojego maluszka[emoji173]a kto wie może kiedyś pomyslisz o 3 dziecku tak jak ja[emoji4]

Kitqa ale szok wow! Dobrze Ci intuicja podpowiadała[emoji4]Pewnie jesteś mega szczesliwa[emoji4]

Sent from my LG-D722 using Forum BabyBoom mobile app

znalazłam przypadkiem cos takiego, moj angielski lezy i wkiczy wiec poprosze o ocene i tlumaczenie
Link do: :: Welcome to Urobiologics LLC ::

Sperms have developed distinct chemosensory capabilities to scan their environment and allow spatial orientation. This is the only reason they go towards ovary and not in other directions. This phenomenon is called chemotaxis. Based on the high success rate of PreGender test, it is reasonable to assume that the sex hormones help in the natural sperm selection. Male (Y) sperms move faster if the environment surrounding them is relatively richer in testosterone, which we call it 'a boy phase'. On the other hand, female (X) sperms move faster if the environment surrounding them is relatively richer in estrogen, and we call it 'a girl phase'. (Again, this is contrary to the widely publicized notion that Y sperms move faster due to their 'lesser weight'. We disagree. It is not the physical difference but the chemical influence of hormones which determines the sperm activity and motion.)
Leeleth- o matko jak drogo [emoji33]! Ciekawe czy w ogóle to działa to raz, A rzekomo twierdza że z próbki moczu mogą określić czy to będzie cykl "dziewczynkowy" czy "chlopczykowy"

Napisane na SM-G935F w aplikacji Forum BabyBoom

1508949283-06ecdbf56cd04517-aaaaaa.jpeg

Napisane na Redmi Note 4 w aplikacji Forum BabyBoom

już sie podjarałam na nowo ;)
We are the first to discover that just like there are two types of sperms, women offer two kinds of hormonal environments which alternate between two menstrual cycles. That is, in one cycle where testosterone / estrogen ratio is more than 1.0, she is ready to conceive a boy. In the next cycle this ratio becomes less than 1.0 so that she is ready to conceive a girl. We have highly sensitive methods to find this difference between two cycles. Conception in appropriate cycle, as advised by us, has been seen to increase the chances of getting the desired baby by over 92%. In fact, these days we even ask for the proposed name of the baby, even before starting our program.

The high success rate of this natural gender selection suggests that women have the inherent power to sort and select X and Y sperms. The best examples to support our point comes from news of 15th baby girl born to a couple in India (Times of India news) and 13th boy born to a family in Rockford, MI USA.

We have learnt by experience after dealing with around 40,000 couples that if one has 2 babies of a gender, the chances of 3rd baby of the same gender are ACTUALLY HIGHER. Relying on probability isa mistake. PreGender test is the only way they can balance their families because this test guides them in which cycle to try and when to avoid.

Generally, vegetarian women have more girls and non-vegetarians have more boys. Here is the probable reason and how can we help (personal opinion):

Vegetarian women: The testosterone level in their body is generally lower than that of most in population. Therefore the T/E ratio in their boy cycle is slightly lower than the threshold level required to efficiently select Y chromosome bearing sperms. On the other hand, the T/E ratio in their girl cycle is further lower than average population favoring selection of X chromosome bearing sperms. As a result, they have higher conception rate in their girl cycles leading to a baby girl. Our job is to alert them to avoid conception in girl cycle by using condoms and try to conceive in boy cycle. This is the only way they can have the boy they want.

Non-vegetarian women: Meat is androgenic. That means it enhances testosterone reserves in the body and is generally higher than that of most in population. Therefore the T/E ratio in their boy cycle is slightly higher than the threshold level required to efficiently select Y chromosome bearing sperms. On the other hand, the T/E ratio in their girl cycle is higher than that of average population, less favorable to selection of X chromosome bearing sperms. As a result, they have higher conception rate in their boy cycles leading to a baby boy. Our job is to alert them to avoid conception in boy cycle by using condoms and try to conceive in girl cycle. This is the only way they can have the baby girl they want.
Z tego co tu czytam to na dziewczynkę lepiej być wegetarianinem. Ja się spotkałam z taką tezą że dziewczynki częściej rodzą się z lewego jajnika zauważyłam to u znajomych rodziny co więcej moi chłopcy to ovu z prawego jajnika...

reklama
Do góry