reklama
Forum BabyBoom

Dzień dobry...

Starasz się o maleństwo, wiesz, że zostaniecie rodzicami a może masz już dziecko? Poszukujesz informacji, chcesz się podzielić swoim doświadczeniem? Dołącz do naszej społeczności. Rejestracja jest bezpieczna, darmowa i szybka. A wsparcie i wdzięczność, które otrzymasz - nieocenione. Podoba Ci się? Wskakuj na pokład! Zamiast być gościem korzystaj z wszystkich możliwości. A jeśli masz pytania - pisz śmiało.

Ania Ślusarczyk (aniaslu)

• Czy pomożesz Iwonie nadal być mamą? Zrób, co możesz! Tu nie ma czasu, tu trzeba działać. Zobacz
reklama

Linkownia

zielona maupa

Na skrzydłach melancholii
Miasto
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Pozwolilam sobie zalozyc nowy watek, ktory - mam nadzieje - okaze sie pomocny tak dla nowoprzybylych, planujacych emigracje, jak i juz ¨zakorzenionych¨w Kanadzie.

Fajnie by bylo gdybyscie wklejaly tutaj przydatne linki wraz z krotkim opisem tego, co pod danym adresem mozna znalezc. :tak:

Ostatnia edycja:
reklama
Hm,,musze zapytac znajomej ona wlasnie pracuje w tym wyszukuje w Polsce ludzi ktorzy chac przyjechac na ten program itd,,musze zapytac jak to jest z ich rodzinami

[h=1][/h][h=2]OHIP Eligibility[/h][h=3]Am I eligible for Ontario health insurance coverage?[/h]You may be eligible for the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) if you are included under one of the following categories:

• you are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or landed immigrant, or are registered as an Indian under the Indian Act;
  • you have submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada has confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence in Canada ;
  • you have applied for a grant of citizenship under section 5.1 of the Citizenship Act (Canada), and Citizenship and Immigration Canada has confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for citizenship (i.e., children adopted internationally by Canadian citizens);
  • you are a "protected person" - i.e. a Convention Refugee or a person in need of protection;
  • you are a foreign worker who holds a valid work permit or other document issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) permitting you to work in Canada, and you also have a formal agreement in place to work full-time for an employer situated in Ontario which sets out the employer's name, your occupation, and confirmation that you will be working for no less than six consecutive months;
  • you are a member of the clergy who is legally entitled to stay in Canada and will be providing services to a religious congregation in Ontario for at least six months;
  • you hold a Temporary Resident Permit with case type 80 (for adoption only), 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 or 95;
  • you are the spouse, or dependent child (under 22 years old or 22 years and over if dependent due to a mental or physical disability) of an OHIP-eligible member of the clergy or OHIP-eligible foreign worker;
  • you hold a valid work permit under the federal Live-in Caregiver Program;
  • you hold a valid work permit under the federal Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program;
[h=3]AND[/h]
  • you make your primary place of residence in Ontario; and generally,
  • you are in Ontario for at least 153 days of the first 183 days immediately following the date you establish residence in Ontario (you cannot be absent for more than 30 days during the first 6 months of residence); and
  • you are in Ontario for at least 153 days in any 12-month period.
[h=3]Tourists, transients or visitors are not eligible for OHIP coverage.[/h]Your eligibility for Ontario health insurance coverage is based solely on:

• you having one of the above OHIP-eligible citizenship or immigration statuses, and
  • you making your primary place of residence in Ontario, and
  • meeting the physical presence requirements.
Everyone, including babies and children, must have their own health cards. Always carry your health card with you. You should be ready to show it every time you need medical services.
Staff can help you determine whether or not you are eligible for Ontario health insurance coverage.
[h=3]For more details about OHIP eligibility:[/h]
The above is only a summary of the OHIP eligibility provisions of Regulation 552 for your reference. You should consult the actual regulation for the specific requirements applicable to you. The provisions in Regulation 552 prevail over this summary.
December 2011

za: OHIP Eligibility - Ontario Health Insurance (OHIP) - Publications - Public Information - MOHLTC

Ostatnia edycja:
Czesc,
Ja tez chcialam sie dolaczyc do tego linkowania I jednoczesnie oferuje pomoc w wypelnianiu czy aplkacji albo zbieraniu informacji na temat `emigracji do Kanady`.
Osobiscie przechodzilam to dosc niedawno I wiem jakie to pochlaniajace czy frustrujace moze byc.

Sama pare lat temu `emigrowalam` ;) hehehehe do UK do Kanady I sama tez sobie wyplenialam wszystkie aplikacje.

Pozdrowienia szczegolnie dla `nowo przybylych`. U R NOT ALONE! :)
Neti

reklama
reklama
Do góry